Loose Ring Snaffle
*Please note the Loose Ring Snaffle is not part of the Winderen Bit system.*
Achieve complete harmony with your horse, maintaining light, stable and precise contact with its mouth.
Winderen Gel Bits System bits are made of durable synthetic gel that’s comfortable and readily accepted by horses, and at the same time is extremely resistant to being destroyed by chewing.
The Gel Bits System is also an innovative approach for riders who use more than one bit in their daily training. Each of our gel mouthpieces can be combined with different types of cheek pieces in order to create the right bit for you. The whole process of changing cheek pieces is very simple and takes just a few moments.
Designed especially for:
- Horses that have problems with getting on the bit and yielding to the hand
- Sensitive horses that have difficulty accepting a metal mouthpiece
- Horses that destroy synthetic bits by chewing on them
- Horses allergic to metal bits
One of the priorities we set when designing the Gel Bits System bits was its compliance with FEI requirements. Thanks to that we were able to design a bit that meets guidelines of the jumping, dressage and eventing rules:
- A smooth surface of the bit
- Made of synthetic, durable material
- All mouthpieces' hardness allowed by the rules
- Tongue relief port with acceptable height
- 18 mm thickness, suitable for both horses and ponies
- Cheekpieces allowed for dressage (Loose Ring, Eggbutt, D-ring and Baucher)
- The shape of the curb bit and all lengths of cheekpieces allowed by the rules
- White and orange bit color not forbidden in all disciplines
Our gel bits for horses comply with the 25th edition of the FEI Dressage Rules, the 27th edition of the FEI Jumping Rules and the 25th edition of the FEI Eventing Rules.