Airbag - Black
The Freejump Airbag is the first airbag vest made for horse riding to have been approved by the NF S72- 800-202 standard.
France is the first country to adopt a standard governing the manufacture of equestrian airbags (PPE – Personal Protective Equipment). While waiting for a European harmonization, the NF S72-800-2022 standard provides riders with increased protection by regulating the protective surface, the speed of the inflation and by imposing much more severe impact tests on the vests.
The Freejump Airbag is the result of our taste for innovation, and our concern for the performance, comfort and safety of riders. Horse riding is a dangerous sport, whether it is recreational or high level.
PROTECTION: Cervical, Back, Lumbar, Sacrum, Pelvis, Thorax
- Cervical protection optimized when wearing a certified riding helmet
- Optimal neck protection: a neck brace stabilizes the spine and vital areas. The neck protection is adapted to each size.
- Continuous hips protection for a perfect trunk alignment.
- Chest protection that is adapted to each size (24% of the chest circumference, and 100% of the waist-shoulder length)
- Back protection also adapted to each size (20% of the chest circumference, and 120% of the waist-shoulder length)
- Freejump specificity/ Waist protection: better protection of the spine and vital organs thanks to 2 bust heights per size on sizes XS-S-M-L (regular fit/ slim fit).
Inflation speed of 98ms.
The Freejump Airbag vest reaches in 98 ms the necessary pressure to obtain an optimal protection and outperforms the impact tests of the AFNOR NF S72-800-2022 standard.
- VEST CUT/Freejump specificity/: Fitted for better protection and +10% perforated fabric for better ventilation.
- FABRIC /Freejump specificity/: 100% Italian fabrics: Breathable, silky and comfortable.
- BACKING PLATE /Freejump specificity/ : Soft backing plate for less discomfort on the sides.
- Y-SADDLE CORD BUCKLE/Freejump specificity/ : High performance textile buckle: lighter and no more noise pollution with the metal buckle of the Keyball Leash.
- The Freejump Airbag gas generator is the most efficient on the market: small size & lightness.
- Resetting is made easier by the cap guide when unscrewing and screwing: easy resetting and no possibility of losing the cap. The ball retaining clip allows a safe and simplified reset of the Keyball Leash.
CARE & STORAGE ADVICE:
- Do not machine wash or dry clean or immerse in water. We advise you to wash your airbag vest by hand with a sponge/rag with mild detergents without rubbing.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not expose your airbag vest to high temperatures (on a radiator, near a flame, closed vehicle in full sun).
- Do not leave your airbag vest folded or rolled up for a long time. You can use the offered Freejump cardboard hanger to fold your vest easily while transporting it.
- Store your vest on a hanger in a dry and moisture-free place.