Kevlar®fiber is an aramid fiber that is lightweight, impact resistant and hard wearing.The horse’s limb is also protected by a nitrexgel shock absorber film, positioned at the back of the boot.
3D mesh ducted fabric
Microperforated neoprene AEROX
Tendon protection in Kevlar®fiber + nitrexgel
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: email@example.com
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian