The heat released from the horse’s leg passes through the microperforated neoprene layer and is then distributed in the 3D mesh ducted fabric. Fresh air enters through the air inlet as a result of the animal’s movement and directs the heat accumulated in the ducted fabric upwards to the outlet grille. Ventilation is therefore horizontal and vertical.
3D mesh ducted fabric
Microperforated neoprene AEROX
Tendon protection in carbon + nitrexgel
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian
Unreal Service! Came so fast and the packaging was fabulous! Thanks soooo much.
These are my all time favourite showjumping boots, they last so well and are really easy to wear, I’ve been using the same pair for the last 4 years and they still look as though they are in new condition! Really good buy and I’ve ordered another pair :)