SPUR'ONE - PERFECT FITTING
The rigidity of the spur’s outer branch and the first third of its inner branch allow the precision of the spur’s position with the side of the horse.
The revolutionary articulation of the freejump spur makes it possible to maintain this rigidity, ensuring the precision while offering an incomparable comfort thanks to the immediate adjustment of the spur to the width of the boot.
– Articulated internal branch for an immediate and effortless adjustment of the spur to the width of the boot.
– Carbon fiber body for lightness and rigidity ensuring the precision of the spur’s adjustment.
– Elastollan inner overmolding for a powerful grip on the boot.
– Angled and profiled Spurs’straps apertures for an ergonomic positioning of the strap on the bridge of the foot.
Sold by pairs
Unique size (set ends)
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian