Middle Brush Long - Brown
- For fast overbrushing before entering the ring
- To get rid of the dust on rugs
- Long and flexible bristles
- banana shape for better grip
- last step in the brushing routine
The middle Brush Long will be one of the last steps in your cleaning routine. It can be used for a fast overbrushing of your horse before putting on the saddle and entering the ring. The brush can also be used to get rid of dirt and dust on rugs.
Fabrics & materials
The brush is made of long and very flexible bristles. The polypropylene bristles are very soft and capture the last bits of dirt. The wooden block is varnished to be water and dirt repellent.
Shape & size
The middle brush is banana-shaped and features grips on the side. Thanks to the shape and the grip, the brush is very comfortable to hold.
To clean your brush, Tap the brush onto a stiff surface to remove excessive dirt. You can also brush them together. Damp them into soapy warm water, clean through the bristles with your fingers and rinse. Let them dry completely before re-using them.
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian