The vigorous astringent and relaxing action of Cool Clay effectively contributes to the functional recovery of the legs’ tendon and muscle system. Particularly suitable after intense efforts.
Spread an even layer against the grain on the horse's legs and leave for 10-12 hours. Cool Clay can be applied cold without bandaging or one can wrap the leg in newspaper and then bandage it. It is easily removed with a jet of water.
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: email@example.com
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian