Its main functions are: To protect the horses sides from wounds/rubs, or in the case where they are already present, it allows the horse to be worked without further injury.
When used regularly on light/delicate skinned horses it prevents rubs occurring as it acts as a second layer of skin.
Can be used very successfully on horses just after they have been clipped, enables them to be worked in the same way as they would have been prior to clipping, without any sensitivity.
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian