Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse’s natural movement, the Kentucky Horsewear Anatomic Girth offers both comfort and freedom. It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries. It features elastics on both ends to equalize pressure as well as three D-rings to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth. The elastics are very strong and stay firm as they are three double made. The Anatomic Girth features an EVA protective inner. The girth is made out of artificial leather, making it 100% animal-friendly and easy to maintain. Kentucky Horsewear developed a Tack Cleaner to clean our artificial leather. Very easy and efficient! The artificial leather doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable! It does not change color and doesn’t get damaged easily.
- Anatomically shaped
- EVA protective inner
- Strong three double elastics
- Three D-rings and a buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian