Samshield’s ambassadors wanted a backpack answering all functions, super durable and stylish enough to be utilized as a traveling backpack; those existing on the market didn’t fit completely to their needs. The Iconpack has been designed after a year of development with many of Samshield ambassadors and their grooms.
The Iconpack provides plenty of organized storage for your equipment. This backpack is very practical with a range of different compartments designed for the rider totally in mind:
• Side pocket for a bottle or a spray
• Side pocket closed with a snap for metal studs, sugars, elastics, etc
• Large side pocket with waterproof zip closure for a laptop, a tablet, a passport or the horse’s papers/passports
• Elastic straps to maintain a whip
• Top pocket for coins, gloves, keys or a credit card
• Eyewear pocket
• Removable case for a camera or a mobile phone
A front flap in mesh can be unfolded to case the helmet. The Iconpack opens in two parts to give access to two large compartments: a suitcase-type section and a zipped mesh section, designed to store show gear and a pair of shoes.
The Iconpack is made from 1200D coated Polyester, a very strong, resistant and waterproof fabric.
The compression-molded back of the backpack ensures comfort and fit for extended periods of wearing. The straps of the Iconpack are adjustable, flexible and comfortable. The chest strap allows to maintain the backpack during riding. The straps have a removable case for camera or mobile phone.
The Iconpack is designed to withstand bad weather. It has waterproof pocket zippers and a rain cover which allows to completely cover and protect the backpack and the helmet. This rain cover has a reflective branding. It is fixed to the backpack and can be stored in a lower pocket which is invisible.
The bottom of the Iconpack is abrasion-resistant for maximum durability.
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian