It can also be used to ice a spot that an ice boot can’t reach like a knee or a spot higher up. Ideal for horses that have sensitive hoof bulb and pastern while wearing overreach boots, the sock feels like a second skin and does not bother. Very easy to use, you just need to cut the roll to the desired length and pull the sock over the hoof into place. We recommend attaching the sock to the top of the boot and to the hoof with our Tesa Tape to make sure it stays in place. The Tendon Grip Sock is re-usable as it is machine washable at 30° (no dryer).
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian