The snap hook cross-country girth offers an anatomical bib that leaves the horse's elbows free, for saddles with long girthing. The central part is made out of grained leather, thus providing effective protection against any damage from studs. It is lined with a thick foam at sternum level for maximum comfort. Its central snap hook means collars and reins can be quickly fitted.
This girth has a magnetized snap hook cover for maximum safety.
The purpose of this cover is to prevent the horseshoe from catching in the snap hook during jumping or other classes.
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: email@example.com
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian