The horse tries to fight dandruff and certain of parasites by rubbing his tail and mane on his stable’s walls, which can be result in wounds to the hair and skin. Sanix, designed to normalize the hygienic and biological state of the horsehair root, eliminates itching and all that causes the horse to rub his tail.
Spray SANIX on the area to be treated and massage. Repeat the operation daily until the symptom disappears.
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian