The outer shell of the Shadowmatt is made of poly carbonate, which is a material used, among other things, for high-end motorcycle helmets. It is covered with anti-scratch mat painting. The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact.
Equipped with a front air inlet, the Shadowmatt helmet provides exceptional ventilation. Fresh air is channeled from the front entrance to the back extractors around comfort foam which prevents from sweating.
This concept generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets: the equestrian elegance is retained without banishing technicality and comfort.
Our customer care team is available Monday - Sunday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian