The concern of a solid and unchangeable foot position in the stirrup is faced by many riders. During our researches it turned out that in most cases stirrups move or fall out because of micromovements in the rigid connection point of stirrup leather with the stirrup. Our absorber-system, in a large extent, prevents that phenomenon, allowing the riders to feel a stable and comfortable leg position while jumping over fences and also during flat work. Simultaneously our stirrups significantly reduce the risk of shifting or losing a stirrup, leading to a loss balance often caused by stiff stirrups.
Our customer care team is available Monday - Saturday 9am to 6pm
We're always happy to assist with...
- Size and fit advice
- Detailed product information
- Delivery questions
- Exchange and return queries
- Placing orders
To get in touch use one of the following resources...
Send email inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to call us:
- If you are in Ireland call us during business hours at 045 844 758
- From your mobile or outside of Ireland call us at +353 45 844758
- Send us a message on WhatsApp at 045 844 758 (IRL)
Send us message on social media:
We are available across all our social media platforms, please Private Message or Direct Message us if you need any assistance at the following
- DM us on Facebook at: facebook.com/tailoredeq
- PM us on Instagram at: instagram.com/tailoredequestrian
Fast overseas shipping, excellent packing. Stirrups are absolutely fantastic, I'm looking forward ymto purchasing from Tailored Equestrian again!
Thank You Irina, we are delighted you are so happy with the service and of course the stirrups - Happy Riding! Stacey